Selling my left-hand steer GTII - advice appreciated

Items for sale, remember to include a price and where in the world you are.
S-Allegria
I drive a: Mk2 1.8 Carb

Selling my left-hand steer GTII - advice appreciated

Post by S-Allegria »

Hi there,

I'm the proud owner of a lovely GTII Scirocco made in 1990 which I got off my aunt in Germany when it was six years old (so only two previous owners) and it's gone everywhere with me for years and it moved to the UK with me (I'm based in Twickenham). Over time, particularly when we became a family and we needed a 'sensible car', the Scirocco got used less and less and ended up SORNed. So it's robust but shows the usual signs of weakness that most cars show when they've not been driven, starting from the fuel in the engine gone old to flat tyres etc. We have an increasing space problem so I've come to the realisation that it's time to part and that it may be a great car for an enthusiast who knows how to do cars up so I'm turning to you to find just that person and also what I can expect to ask for the car at this late stage. It being left-hand-steer must make it an odd one to sell, but it being fitted with automatic gears at the time (my aunt was already in her 80s when she bought it) makes it even odder so I would really appreciate your advice on this.

Many thanks,

S-Allegria