new to forum

New to the forum? Say hello here.

Moderator: The Interceptor

essextom
I drive a: Mk2 1.8 Injection

new to forum

Post by essextom » Wed May 10, 2017 8:38 am

Hi, im new to this forum, been on some other rocco forums for a while so some of you may have seen me.
i have 2 roccos, an early mk2 82 gti with US lights, single wiper etc. i use this as my daily drive at the moment whilst im completing my other rocco which is- 1988 scala re painted in mettalic brown and 90% though a 20vt AGU conversion, hopefully have this back on the road for end of june and then i can get the gti refurbished a bit. i also design and produce some rocco parts- check out my facebook page- dreadnought Customs, i have a few items complete and for sale, parcel shelf clips, gauge surrounds, US light trims and grp eyebrows. i have a few items in development also including window scraper seals which should be available end of june. anyway ill post some car pics up when i get a chance as im doing this from my works computer.

Brunty
Scirocco UK Ninja
Scirocco UK Ninja
I drive a: Mk2 Modified

Re: new to forum

Post by Brunty » Thu May 11, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi and welcome. I'm also doing a 20vt, I'm at the beginning though, and just done the prep of converting carb to high pressure fuel pumps. Engine should go in this weekend..
Brunty